Showing 1–9 of 44 results
- 24 hours
Birdberry Cakeد.إ 210.00–د.إ 2,060.00
Dakota’s Tribe Favourite Treat or 6 Reasons to Try Our Birdberry Cake:Read More
- Dakota’s tribe favourite dessert, Birdberry cake, was produced by grinding the entire Birdberry fruit, including the seeds (exactly as we do!), mixing it with corn and animal fat and making cakes out of the mass.
- Native Americans used the extracts of the hackberry fruits to treat common health problems like colds, sore throats, coughs to aid digestion and more surprisingly… to induce childbirth.
- Birdberry has esoteric roots too! It was used as the fuel source for the altar fire at peyote ceremonies, prayer ceremonies that utilized the hallucinogenic peyote cactus.
- Birdberry fruits have rich vitamin content and provide long lasting energy when consumed. Historically they often served as a food source for explorers during their long treks towards the west.
- Scientists in Egypt found that Birdberry leaves contain significant antioxidant and cytotoxic properties that are known remedies against aging and cancer prevention.
- Most famous mention of Birdberry appears to be in Homer’s The Odyssey, where famed “lotus fruits” lured Odysseus’s team away from their homelands.
Black Forest Meringueد.إ 4.90
Whether huge, chewy clouds or crisp shells bound by thick whipped cream, meringues are a dessert that always rises to the occasion. Pastry base filled with blackcurrant jam and topped with fresh
meringue – the perfect combination of delectable tenderness and delightful delicacy!
- 24 hours
Bramley Apple Pieد.إ 175.00–د.إ 1,820.00
If you had the privilege of having a grandmother and while visiting her she would bake an apple cake for you, well this is the closest cake you can eat in order to relive your
The same this as with the Caramel layer – warmed up before eating is the best way to serve it.
- 24 hours
Caprese Chocolate Almond Cakeد.إ 235.00–د.إ 520.00
Chocaholics will adore this seriously rich chocolate and almond cake originating from the beautiful Capri region in Italy. Torta Caprese is a typical dessert of the Neapolitan tradition and one of the most popular cakes all over Italy! Guaranteed-to-please!
- 24 hours
Caramel Layer Cakeد.إ 210.00–د.إ 2,060.00
For the ultimate indulgence look no further… It is made by pressing together 30 layers of puff pastry, condensed milk and caramel. Truly the sweetest extravaganza! A little
TIP: if you warm it up before eating, the melted caramel combined with the enhanced flavour of condensed milk will change your cake experience completely.
- 72 hours
Carrot Cakeد.إ 230.00–د.إ 770.00
Nothing beats a classic carrot cake, frosted with cream cheese icing, garnished with nuts on the top. This delicious cake consists of layers of carrot cake, made with the perfect blend of spices along with chopped walnuts, hazelnuts , nutmeg and cream cheese.Read More
Made popular in the U.S. in the 1960s, carrot cake is a delightful blend of sweet and spicy cake topped off with cream cheese frosting. It can be made in a traditional way recipe or can be dressed up with extras like nuts, pineapple and coconut. But no one has a fair idea about its origin.
Many food critics admit that the carrot cake we enjoy today is probably descended from sweet cakes, sometimes called carrot pudding, made in Medieval Europe between the 5th and 15th centuries. Sugar was in short supply at the time, and expensive. Carrots, along with sugar beets, contain more sugar than other vegetables. Because carrots were plentiful, they were often substituted for sugar in sweet desserts.
The first well-known carrot cake recipe came from Switzerland in 1892, where it remains one of the most popular cakes, especially for children’s birthday parties.
Moist and delectable, this decadent delight is perfect for any celebration and certainly lives up to its name.
Order our carrot cake and other sweet treats for birthday parties, anniversaries, retirement parties, and baby or bridal showers. Include this cake in your next family get-together, dinner party, corporate event, holiday party or wedding. Or send them as a thank you gift. If you are in charge of corporate gifting for your company program, order our carrot cakes for home delivery to your clients, colleagues and vendors.